May 20, 2010

Just Because

Hi Everyone! Well a little later turned into a lot later sorry for that. What a busy day today, when I said I was home colouring that might have lasted 45 min then I ended up being away for the rest of the day. With such a nice hubby he decided to take us out for dinner......aww thanks hon.

Here is the card that I wanted to share with you today, it's simple yet cute, it's just because.


The image is a cutie from C.C. Designs 'Gingersnaps Bug-a-Boos' set. I coloured her in using copics, the grass was all punched out using a Martha Stewart border punch, the sun is also a Martha Stewart punch and the sentiment is from a $1.50 stamp at Michaels. I curled the ends of the grass outward so that it stood out more, without doing that it was actually hard to see the definition of the grass blades. Also I only attached the cutie lady bug using a glue dot on her feet and this way the grass keeps her lifted from the card. I'll show you a better view in this next picture.



It really gives the card a neat look. Well I am now off to watch the season finale of Bones (one of my faves) and then Grey's!!
Until next time :)



1 comment:

sunghee said...

Brilliant!!! So cute! I'm dying to buy those grass punches and try what you did here. Awesome!