May 23, 2010

Hey Diddle Diddle

and no there is no cat and fiddle........Hi Everyone! Here is the card from the sneek peek yesterday.


the stamp set is called 'Welcome Baby' by Inkadinkado and so I thought I would make some Baby Announcement cards with the set. I am making sets of these cards and will have them for sale in my etsy shop. There are more cute stamps in this set and I will be making different sets with each one. The sentiment is from the same stamp set and I coloured the image using copic markers. A few punches were used and some diamond glaze to adhere the buttons. Oh yeah and the window was cut out using a scalloped rectangle nestie by spellbinders.

Here is a look at what the options will be for the inside of the cards. I have three different verse options for the bottom of the insides.

#1


#2



#3


Well that's it for me today, it's still cloudy here so I am in my craft room :) I need to set aside some time for my etsy store as it has been badly neglected. I am just on such a roll making cards right now that I don't want to stop. Until next time :)


No comments: