May 25, 2010

Hello World!

Hi Everyone! Well it's back to the grind for us today, the four day weekend was super nice but it sure flew by fast. Today I am showing the next baby announcement card that I made.


This adorable elephant comes from the same Inkadinkado stamp set 'Welcome Baby' as does the sentiment. The DP is from My Mind's Eye 'It's My Party' pack. I coloured her (I'm going to call her a her cause I coloured her pink) using copic markers. The window was cut out using a Spellbinder's nestabilities 'Labels One'. The buttons are adhered with diamond glaze and a few punches were used for the sentiment and the hands and feet.

I am volunteering this morning and have a bit of running errands after that. Can you believe that there are only like 25 more school days left, wow......where did the year go?? I am super excited for the summer break to come! Gotta go......until next time :)

No comments: