May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!

Hi Everyone and Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful, fabulous Moms :) I hope that you all have a terrific day today!

This is the card that I made for my Mom.


Pink is my Mom's favourite colour (as it is mine and my daughters too.....funny eh) so I just had to go with it. I ran some white cardstock through the cuttlebug using an embossing folder, then lightly rubbed some distressing ink by Ranger 'Bundled Sage' (which is one of the new colours) over the embossed image. I then used my Copic markers (love them!!) to colour some flowers (the ones that you can buy at Michaels in the wedding aisle) and attached them using glue dots. The sentiment and writing inside the card was done on the computer and the font is called 'Allure Script'. 

We had our family dinner last night at my Mom's and so today will be a day of who knows what. Maybe just a pajama day as I hear the weather isn't going to be so nice.
Until next time :)

No comments: