May 14, 2010

Happy Birthday

Hi Everyone and Happy Friday!! I love that it's Friday, I just wish that the weekend would stay forever :)
I am making a few more cards to put up for sale in my Etsy store. I am really enjoying the look of the distress inks over top of the dry embossing. Here's a card with some different colour choices.


The card is brown and the distress ink colours I choose to use this time are 'Rusty Hinge' and 'Forest Moss'. I also matted the embossed piece with an orange piece of cardstock that I also edged with rusty hinge distress ink. The ribbon is from Michaels and the sentiment was done on the computer using the font 'Allure'. I really like this font. 

I am not too sure what my day has in store for me just yet, but I am going to do my best to enjoy it. I hope that you all enjoy your Friday too. Until next time :)

No comments: