May 11, 2010

For Someone Special

Hi Everyone! Well the weather was fair here yesterday, which is a nice turn around from snow and I hear that it is supposed to keep getting warmer.....so yeah for that!

Today's card is one for BeccaKay Digital Designs! I have told you I love her images right?!?  The digital image is called 'Whale Hugs' and it is seriously one of my faves!
Here is the card.



I coloured her using my copic markers and added some bling using a glitter pen by Sakura. The background was embossed using a cuttlebug folder 'Swirls' for a wavy watery effect then went over it with distress ink by Ranger 'Tumbled Glass' colour and added some glitter to that too. The sentiment is a stamp from the Michaels $1.50 bin, I first went over some cardstock using a copic marker and then stamped the sentiment and cut it out by hand. The pearls are from the ribbon section at Michaels, the original colour of them is ivory so I went over them with a copic marker, let it dry and attached it with crystal effects.

Well I am off to the gym again for another Combat class, I went to one yesterday too :) It's my favourite!
Hope you all have a great Tuesday! Until next time :)


No comments: