May 17, 2010

Dreaming of You

Hi Everyone! Well it's Monday again and the start of another work week. The weekend flew by and I know that today dreaming of the weekend is what I'll be doing :)

The card that I am sharing with you today is for the BeccaKay Digital Designs and the image is called 'Peaceful Sleepers'.


I just love this image and as I was putting the card together I came up with the sentiment so I typed it up right away on the computer before I forgot. The font I used for the sentiment is Adria DB and I coloured the image with copic markers. The DP is from a DCWV stack called Nana's Nursery 'the baby boy' pack. The stars are from a ribbon that I found at the dollar store and I adhered them using glue dots.

Well I am off to take the kids to school and then go workout. Hope that you all enjoy your Monday. Until next time :)

No comments: