May 18, 2010

Bee Well

Hi Everyone! I found out yesterday that today is a short week for my kids. Along with having Monday as a holiday they also have this Friday off of school, which is super exciting!! After working out this morning I came home and ate, cause I am always starving after and then did 2 hours of yard work and that was only the front yard. I haven't even begun to tackle the back yet.

Anyways here is the card that I am sharing with you today.


The bumble bee is from C.C. Designs 'Gingersnaps Bugg-A-Boos' stamp set, the flower DP is Heidi Grace Designs, I added some glitter to some flowers that I cut out to layer on top, the grass was done with the Martha Stewart grass border punch and the 'bee well' sentiment is from a $1.50 stamp at Michaels.

Until next time :)




No comments: