May 10, 2010

Angel Princess

Hi Everyone!! I hope that you all had a super weekend and that today ends up being a great start to a new week for all of you! Mondays are usually not the best days of the week so I thought maybe by starting out saying that it's going to be great then maybe it will :)

The card that I am sharing today is for BeccaKay Digital Designs. I just love all of her images! This princess today is such an angel........and she really is! She so reminds me of my daughter when she is in her princess mode and playing dress up :)


I was feeling really springy when I made this one and used lots of bright colours, which I am not too comfortable using orange, but I love how this came out! The digital image is named 'Angel Princess' by BeccaKay Digital Designs. I coloured her using my copics and added some bling to her wings, I know that it's hard to see the sparkle in the pictures. The DP is BasicGrey's 'Porcelain - hampton' and I inked up the white flowers with a bit of distress ink by Ranger, attached the flowers to the squares (which were punched out) using brads. The oval background was cut out using nesties by Spellbinders. Oh I also inked the edges of the face of the card with distress ink, it adds more depth to the cardstock and finishes the card off nice. 

I will be back tomorrow with another card, until next time :)

No comments: