May 27, 2010

and Pandas too!

Hi Everyone! Yesterday did not turn out the way I had planned, my daughter was really sick in the morning so I kept her home from school. She ran a fever all day so I will be keeping her home tomorrow too....... I wonder what movie we will watch tomorrow? :)

Here is the last baby announcement card of the sets that I have been making..........I think I just heard a Whoo hooo!! :) lol!! Don't worry my next card won't have anything to do with babies, but I did see a really nice stamp set this evening to make some more *wink*

Here is the card.

You all know the drill....... the panda is from Inkadinkado 'Welcome Baby' stamp set and the sentiment too, DP is from DCWV 'Nana's Nursery Baby Boy' stack, copics to colour the panda, a few punches and adhesive. Oh yeah and don't forget the scalloped square nestie by Spellbinders to make the window.

I hope that you all have a fantastic Thursday and I know that I never say this but I really do appreciate your coming by to visit with me so a huge 'THANK YOU!!' to you all.
Until next time :)

No comments: