April 03, 2010

Hippity Hoppity -CCTC

Hi Everyone! Well it's Easter eve as my kids call it and I wanted to get this card posted up today so that I could have it to wish you all a Happy Easter on Sunday as well as for this weeks challenge over at Cute Card Thursday Challenge blog. It was a little difficult finishing this card today as I put out a disk in my back last night (going to comfort my daughter and laying with her for an hour at 3:30 this morning). I have no idea how I did it, but it is extremely painful. I have lying down, standing or on my knees all day but I must say the muscle relaxants are helping a whole lot so I don't think that it is too severe, the pain just makes it feel that way.

Anyhow enough about me and lets see this card right :)
This is the front cover of the card.


and this is the inside of the card.


This is the first time I have done more work to the inside of a card :)  The image is a digital image from Bugaboo Stamps and I colored it with copic markers. The image is a pop out and the grass and eggs are layered with double sided foam tape.

Items Used: 
cardstock, adirondack snowcap white acrylic paint, stampin up scalloped circle punch, sponge, martha stewart grass and bunny-grass border punches, felt egg die cuts, studio g sentiment stamps, copic markers, terrifically tacky tape and double sided foam tape.

I hope that you all have a wonderful Easter and get to enjoy sharing some special time with your loved ones. Until next time :)




No comments: