April 29, 2010

Flowers say it all

Hi Everyone! (Yeah blogger finally let me upload my pics!)Wow what a snow storm that we are having here. At least the roads have melted around our place now, but it was crazy out there this morning so I kept the kids home today :)

Here are three cards that I made for a gift set and I am going to put them up for sale in my Etsy shop.


Here is a close up of each.
This one is Thanks so much...


Birthday Wishes...


Get Well...


The flower is a digital image called 'Blossom for Mom' by Nina B and you can see her beautiful designs over at her blog Crafting in Croatia. The sentiments are all from Papertrey Ink's 'Mixed Messages' set.

Well I was supposed to be going for wings with some girlfriends tonight, but there was a change in plans so we will just look forward to next time. Maybe tonight will be a movie with the family as the kids don't have any school tomorrow. Until next time :)




No comments: