March 24, 2010

Sweet Thoughtfulness

Hi Everyone!! I did it, I finished the card and I am soooo excited to share it with you!!
The adorable bear image is called 'Honey Bear' from BeccaKay Digital Designs. You can purchase this fantastic image here and the many more great images that Valarie has!!

Okay here is my card:

The bear is a pop out from the card. I colored the image using my copic markers and added some orange distress stickles. The bee hive shaped card is a template that I created myself. I punched out a few flowers with DCWV gitter cardstock in white and added a button brad to the bottom flower. 

Here is a side view of the card so you can see how the bear is attached. When this folds up it does fit into an envelope no problem.



The sentiment on the inside of the card says 'Many thanks for your sweet thoughtfulness'.
I used Papertrey Ink sentiment stamps for the inside.

Hope that you all had a great day!! 
Until next time :)


No comments: