March 09, 2010

Penny Black Challenge -week #91

Hi Everyone! I was able to participate in the Penny Black Saturday Challenge this week and what a cool challenge it was. We had to make an easel card and I have never made one before. So I headed on over to splitcoast stampers and searched for a tutorial, I new I would find one there. So here is my pic of my very first easel card. Oh and I just have to say that I love these cards!! I think I am going to make my Christmas cards easel ones this year :)


The image and sentiment are from Penny Black's 'Thinking of You' clear set. I colored the image using Stamping Up colors and a blender pen for a watercolored look. I used a Martha Stewart border punch, some Versamagic ink 'Pixie Dust' colored to ink the edges. The green flowers are Primas, the pink button flowers and the ribbon is from the dollar store.

I am still editing some photos, I have a few more things to share so I'll see you tomorrow :)


1 comment:

Kath said...

adorable easel card anita...so glad you could join us......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSc...hugs kath xxx