March 03, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt!

Hi Everyone! Here is my first creation for the design team of BeccaKay Designs!! Wait till you see her images they are so cute and irresistible :) Make sure to head on over and have a look for yourself!

Here is what I made with 'Everyone Needs a Hug'


I coloured the image using prismacoloured pencils and gamsol. I printed the image twice and then cut the bunny out to layer it. I covered the egg in crystal effects and then added some gemstones. I also traced a cut out image onto some masking eclipse tape and then used that to cover my image so that I could chalk some shadowing around it. The sentiment is actually one stamp from the $1.50 bin at Michaels. I coloured the eggs with a touch of chalk and then added some glitter glue to them. 

Hope you all are having a great day!!
Until next time :)

No comments: