March 10, 2010

Bee Fabulous!!

Hi Everyone! Well I just had to make another card using a digi image from BeccaKay Designs, these are just too cute to not have! This image is called 'Bees Knees' and it was so fun to color. I totally went out of my color comfort zone with this one using oranges, yellows and purples......... but I sooooo love the way that this turned out!!


I am having so much fun with all of this! The sentiment is one that I thought of and then stamped on using some mini letter stamps. If you head on over to BeccaKay Designs you can purchase this adorable bee and a few other digi images. The cute bunny (<-click to see that post) is there too and I also have another image colored so I plan on putting another card together soon! Told you I'm having a ton of fun with this :0)

Until next time :)




No comments: