February 11, 2010

Valentine Goodies

Hi Everyone! Well I finally got some pictures done today and uploaded.

Today I am going to share all of the valentines that I made for my kids' classes. What I did is make groups of 12 of each kind and then split each group into 6 for each class.

Happy Valentines Day:






You Make My Heart Jump:





Wild For You:






You Rock My World:





I had so much fun making all of these! The DP is from K & Company all-in-one paper pack 'Ka-Zoo'
and all of the characters are cut out from the DP. As the women on the retreat said 'It was alot of fussy cutting' :)  I will never forget that saying now :0)  And the sentiments are from $1.50 stamps from Michaels.

Tomorrow I will show you what I did with all of these to turn them into goodies.
Until next time :)