January 28, 2010

You Rock My World

Hi Everyone! Today I am sharing the first valentine that I made for this year. This one opens at the top and is scored 3 times at the bottom (this is to give some room inside the card, when it's closed,  for a candy bag). Also on the inside is stamped 'Happy Valentines'.




I just love this little robot, he is so adorable.The DP is from K&Company's 'Ka-Zoo All In One' paper pack  and I cut the robot out from some DP from this set also. The sentiment is from a $1.50 stamp at Michaels.
Don't you just love mix and matching with all of your stuff.........I know it makes me feel better about all the money I have spent :)
*Oh and just a FYI for the white ink that I used so that it would stand out on the black cardstock. I use White Stazon ink, I have tried many inks and so far Stazon is the best for this. If you have found any other inks feel free to leave me a comment and share in your discovery I would love to know.

Until next time :)

1 comment:

Shelley said...

HI!
I think the "Fresh Snow" by PTI Is by far the best white ink out there. There is a vintage cream one too! Love them!