January 25, 2010

Thank you x2!

Hi Everyone! Well it has been busy around here. My son's bridge project was finished for last Monday and I have finally gotten back into my regular routine, going to workout in the mornings and then running errands and whatnot when the kids are in school. I have also been organizing & de-cluttering every room in my house which feels great! Oh and we have also taken up ice skating, I go on Fridays with my mom and then on Saturdays I take the kids down. They are doing great my son is zipping around the rink on his own, and my daughter still wants to hold onto hands to go around 'we have only been doing this for two weeks now' but she is really getting the hang of the balance thing and everything so I think soon enough she will be able to keep up to her big brother. This Saturday was a bit of a blizzard in Calgary so the kids and I stayed home and I actually made a few cards!!

I made a few thank you cards and need to get these out right away. I really like these cards! They are simple to do and I think that they look quite elegant.





The DP on the top card came like that (except the Thank You sentiment) that is a $1.50 stamp from Michaels. For the second card I used the same DP except that there were no colors left on it so I stamped some flowers using a stamp from 'Basic Grey wild flowers b2', memento inks which I also used on all of the birds. The birds are from a Martha Stewart punch and the buttons on the first card are from a huge bag o' buttons I bought from Walmart and the buttons on the second card are from 'Autumn Leaves the Rhonna Farrer Christmas Collection'. Oh and the ribbon is from Michaels.

I am working on some valentines right now and should have some pics soon. Tomorrow I am going to share a pic of my favorite new toy!!

Until next time :)

No comments: