December 08, 2009

Partridge in a Pear Tree x 2

Hi Everyone!

The cards today are made using another image from Elisabeth Bell by Sugar Nellie Stamps because I love their stamps......I have mentioned that right :0)

This image is called Partridge in a Pear Tree and I have two different colored versions to show you.




I first colored this image and wasn't the happiest with the way it turned out, but I do love the green and pink combination!! I used copic markers to color and added a bit of glitter to the pears. This is a pretty simple card (besides all of the coloring involved), I just trimmed the corners of the image with a corner rounder punch, inked the edges and then adhered that to a piece of Bazzill Bling cardstock, then adhered that to a card.

Here is my other color combination. This one has more deeper rich tones to it.



So which one do you like better??
I'll be back tomorrow!

No comments: