December 01, 2009

Merry Christmas Jack!!

Hi Everyone!!

It's been a while, hope that everyone out there is doing great! We just had a blizzard here yesterday afternoon, it was snowing when I picked the kids up from school and almost as soon as we were in the door the blizzard hit. The wind was blowing so hard and the snow was coming down so fast that I couldn't even see the end of our street, and we are only the third house up. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the roads aren't too bad tomorrow morning.

Anywho here is one of the cards that I made for an order this year. I hope you like them my darling brother!! My brother is a huge fan of The Nightmare before Christmas and wanted that as his theme for this years cards. I did some googling for images and this is what I came up with.




The image that I found on the net was of Jack standing in front of this Christmassy house (looks like he is at the North Pole). I then added the sentiment and the masking behind it in Photoshop. I also clipped Jack from the image and printed him on his own to adhere him with some dimension. I used glitter glue to add some glitter to the roof tops and the black flourishes are from an EK Success border punch. I love how these cards turned out!! They kinda have a masculine Christmassy feel to them :)

And here is the inside.





I am still working on cards and will have some more to share with you.
Until next time :)


2 comments:

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Very cool. I think your brother will love them. :)

Carolyn King said...

totally fun!!! great card.