December 09, 2009

Honey & Snowman

Hi Everyone!

Another Christmas card using my favorite images!! This one is called 'Honey & Snowman' by Elisabeth Bell and Sugar Nellie Stamps. I just love these images!! I am a huge sucker for anything with children in it. It reminds me of my children and the fun times we have together.




I used copic markers to color the image, glitter glue to add the glitter to the snowman and the snow. I added   white fun flock to Honey's hood and cuffs of her coat. I found this funky ribbon at Michaels and thought it kinda looked like snow. The snowflake embellishments were a neat find at the dollar store (they come white) so I inked the bigger ones up, layered the smaller one top and then used some crystal brads.

Monday night I stamped out 34 images onto my cards and spent the day yesterday colouring. Then last night we painted. Yesterday I took the kids to school but it was still way too cold for any running around, maybe today will be the day I finish my Christmas shopping :)

 I still have a few more cards to share, see you tomorrow!!

No comments: