November 16, 2009

The WINNER IS.......

Hi Everyone!!

Sorry I am late with this post, I was up late last night then didn't have a good night sleep. Took the kids to school this morning, went to a work out class, picked up some groceries and I am now home and fed :)

I know, I know, enough with the jabber and tell me who won right!?!
Okay so the name that was picked out of the hat is.................


Blogger Arlie said...
Great blog candy. Love your work I will be visiting often hoping some of your talent seeps in me! :)
Congratulations Arlie!! Please email me with your snail mail and I will get your goodies out to you.
Well I am off to clean my house from yesterday's party and then maybe find some time to work on the Christmas card orders that I have. Which I really need to get done, Christmas is just around the corner.
Until next time :)











3 comments:

Stempelientje said...

Congrats Arlie and enjoy the candy!

Linda Griffitts said...

Have fun Arlie!

Arlie said...

OMGOSH I'm so excited - thank you so much. :) :) :)