November 10, 2009

Little Princess

Hi Everyone!!

It was my daughter's birthday this past Sunday and she just turned 6 years old!! I can't believe that my baby is already 6, where has the time gone?!? Because she was sick for most of the week last week, we just had a family thing on her birthday and this weekend coming up will be her party with her friends from school.

Today I am going to share the birthday card that I made for my 'Little Princess'. She had requested a fairy princess for her invites so I used the same image for her card. I purchased this adorable princess here by Primsy Doodle Designs. They have some super nice clipart. The wings were an extra addition by me :)

Here is the card:




Recipe:
Cardstock:  Michaels
DP: Costco Pack
Clipart: Primsy Doodle Designs
Stamps: Wings from C.C. Designs 'Gingersnaps halo & wings'
Embellishments: Gitter Glue (on wings), star ribbon from dollar store

Hope that you are all having a good day. Until next time :)

1 comment:

Stempelientje said...

Happy belated birthday to your little Princess!
I know how time flies...my daughter is 6 also....coming up for 7 in january.
I hope your little princess is completely recovered and can have a fantastic birthday party! The invited are great!