November 11, 2009

Hi Everyone!!

Today I am going to share the party invites that I made for my daughter's party this weekend. I made 10 invites total and these are pretty easy to make. The most tedious work would be the cutting out of the clipart and then just having the patience to wait for the glitter glue to dry :)

I have a link in my last post where you can find the princess clipart. Everything except for the wings was done in Photoshop, and I had so much fun creating in photoshop. Don't you just love that when you learn something and keep applying yourself how much easier things become :0)

Anyhow here is the card:



Recipe: 
Cardstock: Michaels (white and pink)
Image, Font, and star background put together in photoshop
Clipart: Primsy Doodle Designs
Photoshop Brush: Stars by Hawksmont
Stamps: Wings by CC Designs 'Gingersnaps wings and halo'
Embellishments: Glitter glue, glue dots and stampin dimensionals

Tomorrow I will have an AwESomE SuRPriSe for you!!! Hmmmm maybe some candy to give away :)
Until then :)

1 comment:

Allison said...

Love this digi creation...more importantly, my little girl would love it!