October 06, 2009

I Love Snowmen

Hi Everyone!
Today I want to show you the second Christmas card that I made. Now this one is not as simple and would not be as easy to mass produce, but I think it would definitely make a really neat card to give everyone though :)

Here is the card:




Recipe:
Cardstock: Blue, green, orange and black (Michaels), White Glitter (DCWV), White Sparkling Paper (Worldwin Papers)
Stamps: Sentiment from Papertrey Ink's Holiday Tag Collection
Inks: Black Memento
Embellishments: DecoArt's Snow Writer and Black Foam Paint
Tools: Circle Punches 1 3/8", 1 1/4", 1", 3/4", 1/2" and SU's Designer label, Martha Stewart's Tree

I am still making Christmas cards, I love all the crafting time that I am finding.
Until next time :)


1 comment:

Stempelientje said...

CUTE!! I just loveeeee snowmen!!