October 14, 2009

Hi Everyone!
I am absolutely in love with my latest Christmas card. I think I just might use this one for my cards this year. This stamp is by Darcie's and I love this set!! I also had stamped white snowflakes, but you can't really see them unless you look at the card from a different angle. So I'm thinking maybe adding a bit of silver next time.

I used black foam paint on the penguins which gives them the glossy look but also adds dimension. The window is outlined with the stickles for a frosty feel and I added some snowy highlights to the penguins using clear glitter glue.




Recipe:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink's White
Inks: Black Memento, Copic Markers, Tsukineko Dew Drops (Aegean Blue, Aspen Mist, Moonlight White)
Stamps: Darcie's, LLC 'Penguins Pals' set
Embellishments: Frosted Lace Stickles, Clear Glitter Glue, Black Foam Paint

I am super excited as I have received a few orders for Christmas cards and I have begun to work on them! Until next time :)


1 comment:

Nancy said...

I am in love with these penguins! Beautiful card!