October 13, 2009

And More Snow!!

Hi Everyone!
Yes that is what we are having today, more snow. It hasn't stopped and it's looking like a winter wonderland outside. I am just glad that my kids don't have school today because today is the perfect day for staying inside. Hhhmmm maybe I'll light a fire. My kids keep bugging me to get the Halloween decorations out but it's kinda starting to feel more like Christmas around here :)

Here is another Christmas card. This is a super cute Penny Black stamp and I know that I haven't done it justice with this card, but I was trying to go for a simple one layer card. I'll do better next time.




Recipe:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink's White
Stamps: Penny Black's Jolly Follies set
Inks: Copic Markers, Black Memento, Gold Paint Marker
Embellishments: Ribbon from Michaels, Red Glitter Glue, 

Hope that you are all staying warm today, until next time :)


No comments: