September 20, 2009

Oooops!!

Hi Everyone!
Just a quick post to let everyone know that my Cricut machine is working again. Now to tell you how I got it working. Well remember I said that the machine would not turn on....apparently I was using the wrong power cord (which looks exactly the same as the cricut one) but just a different voltage. So once the proper cord was used yes my machine worked! Did I feel dumb......you bet!!! But my feeling of relief was more overwhelming then my feeling of dumb.

In a prior post I shared with all of you my dealings with Cricut. My mistake does not change the fact that Cricut was unwilling to help because of the one year warranty, so I am not going to apologize for sharing the truth. For some questions that I have received about purchasing a Cricut machine. Please do not let my experience sway you in your decision to purchase a Cricut machine. I love my machine and have no regrets in owning one. I do not know if Cricut offers an extend warranty or not, as I purchased my machine from Michaels. Maybe that would be something that you would like to ask Cricut before purchasing one for yourself. I myself (in most cases) do not believe that extended warranties are always the best decision as you really need to be certain of what kind of protection you are purchasing before doing so......there are usually too many underlining issues with them.

With all that said, I hope that clears a few things up and I am just glad that I can cut with my Cricut again!!
Oh yeah and now my electric cord is stored right along with my machine........I do not want any more mishaps :)

No comments: