September 08, 2009

Mr. & Mrs.

Hi everyone!! Well my stepdaughter is now married *sniff* and the wedding was perfect!!
She looked like a princess and despite the cold wind the weather was great, Heritage Park is an amazing place to have a wedding and all of the staff there did a fantastic job!
I am so happy for them both, they make a wonderful couple.

Here is the card that I made for them. I used her wedding colors for the card.




And here is a pic or two of the wedding.
Now this is what a call a long aisle to walk down and probably the most beautiful.
She is walking towards the S.S. Moyie where the ceremony was on.

Here's my little princess and prince. My daughter was the flower girl and my son the ring barrier.

Now I might be prejudice here but I believe that she is the most beautiful bride that I have ever seen!!!

Here colors were brown, ivory and pink. All of the flowers were pink roses, it just added the perfect touch. Aaawww the happy couple :)

Hope that you all had a wonderful long weekend too!
Until next time :)

2 comments:

Merlie said...

Very Nice! Glad to hear everything went well for her.

Allison said...

Such a pretty card for such a pretty bride! Your kids look super cute (I love them in their outfits!).