September 22, 2009

I Believe...

in fairies and magic and good friends!

Hi Everyone!
This card I am sharing with you today was made for the other party that my daughter went to on Saturday. This girl is my daughter's best friend and I know that she likes Tinkerbell, so I just had to use my stamps.
I stamped Tinkerbell with black memento and colored her with my copics. The cupcake is also colored with copics and topped off with liquid applique. Glued some gemstones for some bling (and once I uploaded my photo of the card and was editing it, I realized that I forgot to add some glitter to the wings :(  bummer). The sentiment is actually from another stamp set but I thought it fit perfectly.




Recipe:
Cardstock:  Michaels
DP:  Best Creations Inc.
Stamps: Tinkerbell clear stamps by Image Tree, cupcake and sentiment from $1.50 bin at Michaels
Inks: Black Memento, Copic markers
Embellishments: Liquid Applique, gemstones

Hope you have a great Tuesday!!
Until next time :)


No comments: