September 28, 2009

Hi Everyone!
My daughter went to another birthday party on the weekend and this one was a Star Trek theme party. You could trekkie up, dress as an alien or just go as you are. My daughter wanted to do the alien thing so I made her some antennae using a dollar store head band and some aluminum foil. We then painted her face & neck green and she wanted to have some red lips so that everyone would know that she was a girl alien :) She is soooo cute! Oh yeah and I put her hair into multiple ponytails all over her head. She had a blast at the party and said that they even had a pinata (what a great idea!) so she came home with a ton of goodies.

Here is the card that I made for that party.



I googled some Star Trek ship images, printed this one out and then I heat embossed it with Utee (thick clear embossing powder) two times. The stars are cut from a ribbon that I found at the dollar store. And I blurred the boy's name and just added the text when I edited the photo for posting.

Well that's it for me today. Until next time :)

No comments: