August 04, 2009

Many Thanks

Hi Everyone! Well it's still raining here and the temperature is around 10C. Not feeling much like summer, but I know that there are still many of you out there having heat waves. I really do wish that I could share our weather with you ;)
When we go away for our trip we will be staying with family, and then over to visit a few friends (whom we also consider our family). It is work to have people stay over at your house, and while we are visiting I try to do what I can to help out. I also like to make sure and leave a little something as a thank you so today I made a few thank you cards to take with me. 





Recipe:
Cardstock: Red, black and white
Stamps: Penny Black 'Hugs' set, sentiments from Michaels and Costco
Inks: SU's markers to color
Tools: Spellbinders Nesties 'Labels One', Cuttlebug
Embellishments: Ribbon from Michaels, Buttons from Walmart

Until next time :)

2 comments:

Merlie said...

STAMPIN' UP MARKERS!!! What are you doin? "LOL" It's time to pass that set to CASSY.

Mandiannie said...

Aww those stamps are adorable. Been a while since I visited your blog. The list of the ones I visit is lengthly, so I just thought I'd drop by and say hi.