August 13, 2009

I'm Back

Hi Everyone! I'm back home from our short but very enjoyable vacation. We arrived home last night and today I am doing our laundry and getting ready for some visitors that will be arriving tomorrow. They were supposed to be arriving late this evening but as it happens to us all something has come up and they will be here tomorrow. That's okay with me though, cause it will give me those few extra hours that I'll need to have everything ready :)

We really enjoyed our time away but it is nice to be back home. I missed you all so much! 
This morning I went to a Combat class and whew!! It's amazing what missing nearly two weeks of classes will do to you. I am hoping to find some time to seclude myself in my craft room but I'm not to sure if it will happen this weekend, but I'll try to find some time to make at least one card, I missed playing too.

Until next time :)

No comments: