August 25, 2009

Copic Sketch Color Chart with RGB numbers

Hi Everyone! Yesterday I spent my entire day working on this and I would like to share it with all of you! I have added the RGB numbers to all of the Copic Sketch colors on this chart. Now you can match your printed designer papers, digi scrapbooking and clipart to your copic colors. I have created my own Copic Sketch color swatch palette in Photoshop with mine :)

You can download this chart HERE.

Have fun with it!!
Until next time :)

3 comments:

Sally Lynn MacDonald said...

I appreciate what you are trying to do here - but wanted to let you know that your RGB codes are incorrect. I have created this chart myself after inputting all of the codes provided by the manufacturer.

RGB stands for what you see on the screen. CMYK is more particular to what you would see in print and what your printer can achieve. I have inputted these both precisely into my color samples so they are completely accurate. e-mail me if you are interested.

Anonymous said...

hey


just signed up and wanted to say hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Scrappy Mel said...

I have found that RBG codes can also depend on your printer brand. My HP printer codes are different than my friends' EPSON codes.
Thanks for posting though, 'cause some of them are the same!
Cheers!