July 13, 2009

Wedding Invitations

Hi Everyone! Well I am finished the wedding invitations that I have been telling you about, for my stepdaughter who is getting married this September. We are sooooo excited!! I finished them earlier this week (all 60 of them) then couriered them out to her (as she lives in Saskatchewan). I wanted to make sure that she had them before I shared them with all of you. She actually received them the very next day after I sent them, but we have been so busy here with going to the Calgary Stampede on Thursday, then the kids and I went to Banff on Friday with my folks and on Saturday we had a birthday party to go to. My children are exhausted to say the least :)

Enough about my running around let's see the pictures right?!?
Well here they are and the colors of the invites are Stampin Up's Chocolate Chip Brown and Ivory (the ivory is not SU). I love these colors, even still after making all of these ;)



I used their initials for the monogram (with my JustRite stamper) on the front and used this as a seal to keep the invites closed. I used my SU 1 3/8 circle punch and the circle scalloped punch. The envelopes have a beautiful metallic shimmer to them which I think adds so much elegance.



Unfortunately the ivory color of the inside didn't come through in this picture but it is ivory. Oh and I blurred the writing for privacy reasons :)



The RSVP's were actually from a notecard pack that I purchased from Michaels then cut them all to adhere to the brown cardstock. I love the front of these note cards as they also have that shimmer to match with the envelopes.





The corners on the RSVP's to match the invites.



And that's it. I place all the RSVP's inside the invites then closed them before I packed them. I think it helped with making them more sturdy for shipping.
That's it for me today, now I'm off to do some work around the house. Tomorrow I am going to show you the cute birthday card that I made for the party that we went to on Saturday.

Until next time :)


1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful..i cannot believe you made so many of them but i am sure your stepdaughter is gonna LOVE em!