July 16, 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge

Hi Everyone! This week I participated in the Papertake Weekly Challenge and you can find this weeks challenge here. For this card I used an image (one of many Hanglar & Stanglar images) that I received from a wonderful lady Anki Bargman some time ago. I did color all of the images which was super fun, and am now starting to use them :) I am so bad for hanging on to things.
Thank you again Anki for all of these wonderful images, I had alot of fun coloring them!

Here is my card:



The sentiment is from Amy Rysavy's 'Thank You Sentiments'. To color the image I used Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. Sorry I have checked the designer paper but there is no name on it. 

Well the weekend is nearly here. This morning I went to a combat workout class (one of my faves!) and then I had a massage this afternoon and no it was not a relaxing massage, it was one of those deep tissue ones for all of the knots in my shoulders and neck.....ouch! So I am off to put some ice on my neck right now. Hope that the rest of your day is relaxing, I know mine will be. Until next time :)

2 comments:

Carolyn King said...

great job....love the coloring and the color combination is fantastic!

Dawny P said...

This is lovely :) I love the image and colours you used and it's a fabulous take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx