July 21, 2009

HI!

Hi Everyone! Just a quick post today as we are heading out. This card is a no stamping card, and I must say that it is quite the challenge to do that. I am not a huge purple fan, but I really like this color combination!



The DP is by K&Company and I cut the flower out from that paper too. The paper was already pre-glittered but I added more to the flower for more *umph*.  The hippo and dragon fly are dimensional stickers from the dollar store (I have had them forever) and the 'HI' are also stickers that I found at the dollar store. For the ovals I used SU's small and large oval punches and a Fiskars border punch on the pink cardstock.

That's it for me today, we are just heading out to enjoy the beautiful weather. (In an air conditioned store *wink*)
Until next time :)

No comments: