July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday

Hi Everyone! Today I am sharing a birthday card that I made for one of my best friend's daughter (the party that we went to this past Saturday) who just turned 5. I recently ordered lots and lots of stamps from All That Scraps (cause I am a huge stamp addict) and have finally been able to play around with some. The stamp that I used for this card is by C.C. Designs and is Heidi from the Sweet Pixies Collection. I just love this collection and she was soooo much fun to color!



The Designer paper is by Daisy Bucket Designs 'Playful Petals Collection'. I stamped Heidi with Black Memento and then colored her with my copics. The Happy Birthday stamp is from a clear set, but I just can't remember by who.  I added some bling with red and clear glitter glue and the ribbon is from Michaels (around Christmas time). 

Here are the colors of copics that I used.



Today we are off to the zoo! Until next time :)

No comments: