July 25, 2009

Birthday Present!

Hi Everyone! Today is my birthday so I am out with my family enjoying the day :)
Yesterday when I checked the mail, I had a package from my brother (in England, UK) for my birthday and guess what it was!?!   SUGAR NELLIE STAMPS!!!! I was sooooo excited that I just had to take a pic of them to show you. I can't wait to ink up these adorable stamps and color them with my copics. Probably when I get home this evening ;)
Thank you so much dear brother, I love them, love them, love them!!!
Hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!!
Until next time :)


3 comments:

Merlie said...

Happy Birthday!! You're so lucky and if you don't have time to ink it... I can do that for you {{LOL}}

Nancy said...

What a great brother! Happy Birthday!

Tami said...

ah! YEAH! You'll enjoy those :)