July 15, 2009

Amy Rysavy Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone! I found some time to participate in a sketch challenge this week. I just love Amy Rysavy's work, she is super talented!! You can check out her sketch for this weeks challenge here. This is my take on the sketch.



The turtle is from a set called 'Sea Life' by Local King Rubber Stamp. Much to my delight they had a booth set up in the Stampede Market this year at the Calgary Stampede. There is nothing like the sweet feeling of not planning on stamp shopping and then low and behold there is some right there just calling out your name :) I told you I was an addict....lol!

Recipe:
Stamps Sets: Turtle and star fishes 'Sea Life' by Local King Rubber Stamp, Shore do love you 'Beach Sentiments' by Amy Rysavy
Inks: SU's Certainly celery, Mellow moss, Creamy caramel, Barely banana, Tsukineko's black memento and pearlescent sky blue
DP: Daisy Bucket Designs 'Playful petal collection' and Costco pack
Cardstock: from Michaels
Embellies and Tools: Ribbon from Michaels, glitter glue, Spellbinders Large Oval and Large Scalloped Oval Nesties, SU's large oval punch

Until next time :)                     

No comments: