June 28, 2009

A Tie Card

Hi Everyone! Yesterday I shared my Father's Day card for my dad and today I would like to share the card that I made for my DH. My hubby goes to work in a shirt and tie and so I decided that I wanted to make him a tie shaped card. I googled 'tie shaped cards' and found this idea at The Cutting Cafe. Now I just want to clarify that my card wasn't from a template I just looked at the picture and cut it out freehand but I am definitely going to be getting some templates from the Cafe cause they have some amazing stuff over there!! And I'm sure that once I get the template for that card that I won't have to spend so much time trimming the edges to make it look straight :)
I just wanted to let everyone know about The Cutting Cafe because when I find something that I like I want to share it with the world!

Anywho.......here is my tie card.

I am off to workout this morning and then get a few things done today. My daughter is still under the weather but daddy is home today so mommy can get a few things done.

Until next time :)

2 comments:

stampinandscrappin said...

LOVE IT!!!

Carolyn King said...

oh how adorable!!!!