June 03, 2009

Nearing 10,000 Hit Blog Candy Celebration!!

Hi Everyone! Just as I promised here it is. It isn't much but I am so excited about getting close to 10,000 hits on my blog that I just had to give something away! 



There are 55 stickers, 47 rub-ons and 18 blossoms from Making Memories 'Sabrina' collection. I just love the color combination of these. Also I am putting in a card made by me :) I'll leave the inside blank so you can add whatever you would like. Or you could just keep it as a collectors item.........LOL!!! Just kidding. 


Here is a better picture of the card. Okay so all you have to do is leave a comment on this post to enter yourself and if you do have a blog I would love it if you could spread the word about my blog candy, I really want to hit the 10,000!! I will draw a winner on the 15th of June. Good Luck!


12 comments:

Carolyn King said...

Congrats on your hits!!!

Gi Gi said...

Hi Anita! Just recently found your blog and am loving your creations! Congrats on reaching 10,000! (when you get there lol. You're so close) You'll reach 1 million in no time! I would love to be entered into your draw, thanks =) Keep up the great work too!! I'll keep your card as a collector item ;) lol

Allison said...

I'll jump in...I linked you too! Hope you're not seeing snow in your end of the city!

Gvendalen said...

Hi Anita! Congrats on your hits!
Your candy is very yummy and your card is gorgeous! Love they.
I link your candy on my sidebar.
Hugs, Elena

Anonymous said...

Congrats on all the hits!! I love the colour combo in your candy, it would be great for pages in my daughter's album.
Thanks for the chance at some great candy!
Kristine
coombdav@xplornet.com

thestampinglady said...

Congrats on all those hits! I will help to keep them coming as I will let my yahoo group know about you.

Have a great week.

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous blog and this is some sweet celebration candy. You're almost there and with all your creative and inspiring projects you will be climbing fast. Thanks for a chance.

Toska said...

Hello, Anita!
What wonderful candy! I link your candy on my blog )
http://toska-zelenaya.blogspot.com/

Danka Doo said...

Congrats on a wonderful milestone!!! Thanks for the chance to win great blog candy. I agree the color combination is wonderful in this line.

Judith said...

WoW 9964 Almost there. Found you on FB. Great blog I will be back often to see more of your wonderful work. Well done. x

Kullie said...

I like your blog, great ideas...u have almost hit you rtarget well done :D

Judith said...

Only 6 more hits to go. I am so excited for you. I have yet to work out how to attach a hit counter to my blog so apart from you I dont know if anyone else has found me yet. Well done you x x