June 27, 2009

I'm back and with a card too!!

Hi Everyone! Well I know that Father's Day was last weekend, but I haven't had the chance to share with you what I made for the men in my life. So today I would like to show you the card that I made for my dad.

I bought this Lighthouse stamp by Stamps Happen at Michaels. It was discounted (which is always nice) and I really like this image, I thought it would be fun to color with my copics and I was right :) 
The corner punch and the hemp I used is from Stampin Up and the mesh that I used for the background is a type of tape that I found at Dollar Giant.  

Here are the colors of copics that I used to color the image.

I hope that you are all having a wonderful weekend. I am using it to get some rest as this past week for very hectic for me. My kids are now officially on summer break.....WHOOOHOO!! Unfortunately I am not. The Catholic schools (whom I drive the school bus for) is not finished until Monday. Why?? I don't know......but the news was disappointing to hear to say the least. Anywho I am off to put another movie in (my daughter is not feeling very well today and has a bit of fever) maybe I'll lay down with her and watch the movie too.

Until next time :)

No comments: