October 18, 2008

Magical Birthday - 2 Sketches 4 You Challenge

Hi!! I'm finally back. I took one picture and then my camera battery needed recharging.....so then I had to wait for that. I'm so glad that I am finally back into my room and creating again :)
This card that I made is for Kazan's challenge over at 2 Sketches 4 You and I must say what a terrific sketch this week!! I have to say that this was two fold for me this week, as I used this sketch to make my mom's birthday card. I sure hope she likes it.........I really like the color combo that I used.



Here is a close up of the fairy..... It's hard to see but I added some glitter to the glitter :)





And a close up of the hand made embellishments. I just love butterflies and look at the button, I just found it in a pack at Michaels last week......oh so yummy :)



The card stock and all inks were Stampin Up.
The DP is from DCWV and it's from a stack pack called Nana's Nursery 'Baby Girl'. Which is so fitting because 'Nana' is what my kids call my mom.
Thanks for sticking it out with me, I am soooooo happy to be back!!

Until next time :)

5 comments:

melanie said...

very pretty card, love the fairy

Kazan Clark said...

Om-gosh those butterfly details in the corner are gorgeous - thanks for giving us a close-up! And yes welcome back - we have missed you around here
:) Kazan

Merlie said...

Love the color combo!! and very nice coloring with the fairy with a touch of bling.

Carolyn King said...

Glad you are finally feeling better! Love this little fairy card---the embellishments and glitter are fantastic!

Anki said...

Wonderful Anita! Love that little fairy! Looking fwd to see your new creations with the hänglar stamps! Kram - Anki