October 30, 2008

Boo To You!!

Hi! This card is for Kazan's sketch over at 2 Sketches 4 You. All of the cards by the design team were just amazing and it's sad that it is their last month for designing. On the bright side, I am very excited to see who the new team will be. There are so many ladies with a ton of talent out there. Maybe someday I will try out, but I just don't see myself having the time right now. Anyways here is my card.....


Recipe:
Stampin' Up cardstock - chocolate chip
Basic Grey DP - 6x6 Mellow pad
All stamps from the $1.50 bin at Michaels. The ghost and goblin paper and the Frankenstein paper is handstamped. The Boo to You is stamped then punched out with 1 1/4" punch and layered onto a 1 3/8" circle.
The brown scalloped cardstock was punched with a new Martha Stewart border punch (I think this one is my favorite right now)
The ghost is a fabric applique and I found them at the dollar store oh and the googlie eyes too.
The ribbon is from Michaels too.

I just love the colors in this card. It's so not halloween colors, but fall colors for sure. I just really like how it turned out. That's it for me today. Have a great Wednesday!
Until next time :)

8 comments:

Kath said...

love your take on the sketch this week Anita and the non-traditional colours...oh my scary ghost
Hugs
kath
xxxx

Kazan Clark said...

Anita this is one of the prettiest Halloween cards out there - that ghost is super cute too.
Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

Anabelle said...

Adorable! I just love that ghost!

Sherry Wright said...

Adorable card, great job!

Sue said...

Lovely card Anita, love the ghost and the border punch too. Was over in Toronto for a week and was at michaels nearly every day!!! back in scotland now and missing it

Ann said...

How cute is this?! Love that ghost! :D

Sherry Wright said...

What an adorable card, love your witch one above and your kiddos look so cute!!

Kristen Swain said...

i love your non traditional colors! wonderful fall card!
kris