August 30, 2008

Beautiful Harmony ~ Laura's #7 @ 2S4Y

Hi Everyone!!
I spent some time playing in my room....Yippee!! I love it when I can find the time. I made this card for Laura's sketch #7 over at 2 Sketches 4 You. I just love all of the colors that I used on this one. Oh and I found my ruler by Making Memories (it has holes for paper piercing) so my piercing is looking my better :) The flower and the harmony are both from an embellishment pack by K&Company that I bought at Costco (last year sometime). Oh and the pink satin ribbon, which is really nice to work with, is from my girlfriend Shelley's store over at Stampin and Scrappin.


Until next time :)

14 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Anita,
This card is stunning! I LOVE it!
Thanks for playing:)
Laura

evafromca said...

This is such a beautiful card. I love all the details!!!

kath said...

well done on your card making the FAB 5 - well deserved
Love
Kath
xxxxx

Eveline said...

Congrats on making the fab 5.
Eveline.

Lindsay Spencer said...

Very cute card. I love that flower. Congrats on the Fab 5!!!!!! I love your new blog look too. I'm pretty sure it's new. Right?

Petr@ said...

Congrats on the fab5! I absolutely love the color combo you used

evafromca said...

Congratulations on making the FAB 5...whooohooo.....your card is beautiful!!!

Rosanne said...

Very pretty , congrats!

Nichole said...

Very Cute card, love the colors.

Joke said...

Huge congrats on being one of the Fab5! Great job!

Joke

rae said...

beautiful card!
congrats on the fab 5!!

Katie said...

I love your card! Lovely details! Congrats on being in the fab5!!

Katie

Debbie Olson said...

Fabulous cad--so many great details! Lovethe colors, layout, and that flower!

Camillae said...

Congratulations on your fab5, Anita. You did a gorgeous card...sweet colours.