July 04, 2008

2 Sketches 4 You - Wedding Card

Okay my battery is charged and I have uploaded my photo. So here is the card I made for Laura's Sketch.

The wedding embellishments are from a sticker pack that I found at a dollar store. The 'happy' charm was actually a pewter color, so I colored it with a Zig metallic paint marker in bronze. I also added some pearl dew drops. I scored a few lines on my card then sponged over the lines with a green to match the cardstock. The green cardstock is stamped with wedding bells and I sponged around the edges. The bronze colored paper that I scalloped is textured, and the ribbon is from Michaels.

Well that's it for me today. I am off to get the kids ready for our day out. Looks like an overcast today, so I guess it will be a little cooler then yesterday. Have a great day everyone and thanks for looking!!

Until next time :)

13 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful card Anita!
Thanks for playing!
Laura

Rach said...

Beautiful card. love all the details. hugs rach.xx

tiggertastic said...

WOW Fantastic card, and love the colours together. Fantastic!

Hope you don't mind but i have put an award and tag on my blog page for you

Sarah x

Krista B. said...

Beautiful Card, Love the colours :)

Pearl said...

fab wedding card, Anita ! love the embellies !

Nikki said...

This is gorgeous! I love all the detail! The color scheme is lovely.

Great take on Laura's sketch!

:)

Tonya said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

Lorraine Robertson said...

Thanks for the lovley comment you left on my blog. What a beautiful card you have made & I'm sure that any bride & groom would love to receive it.

Lorraine xxx

Sue said...

wow gorgeous card I so need to live near a MICHAELS

kath said...

fabulous card for the sketch - so beautiful and I love the wedding cake
Love
kath
xxxx

Jacey's Mom said...

Beautiful card! I love the wedding cake.
Take care,
Christy

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I love the cake embellishment! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Sarah said...

Fantastic card - so pretty!