June 12, 2008

Summer Fun _Kazan's Sketch #2

Hi! I'm back but very briefly. Here's is my card for Kazan's Sketch #2 over at 2 Sketches 4 You.
The sun was shining here today and so I thought that I would try to share our luck with all of you bloggin friends out there :)
Recipe:
Cardstock - I don't remember but I really like the color blue it is. I wish that you could really see the colors better on the computer. The pink and white is Bazzil cardstock.
Patterned Paper - from Imaginisce 'A Shore Thing - Sweet Summer Breeze'
Inks - SU's Craft Whisper White and Not Quite Navy
Embellishments - stickers from the dollar store
The brackets around the wording is from a $1.50 stamp from Michaels and I just hand wrote the wording.
Well I'm off to the store to find those eyelets.....I sure hope it doesn't rain.

Until next time :)

7 comments:

Kazan Clark said...

So cute - I love the summer embellies - thanks for sharing a bit of your sunshine luck with all of us - can't wait to see what you do with Laura's sketch next week :)
Kazan

2 Sketches 4 You said...

I love the summer theme! Great card:)
Thanks for participating!
Laura

Pearl said...

love all the summer elements on this !

kath said...

wow fab take on the sketch - love the handbag and flip flops

Em said...

this is scrummy, loving those flip flops!

Carolyn King said...

super cute---i am ready for the beach. I LOVE that blue color too!

Lea L. said...

This is adorable!! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea